Summary: Have you ever lost your photos or other important files from SD memory card, external hard drive or Pen drive? Know how to do photo recovery on this article.
It could be extremely frustrating when you lose the essential images or photos from the storage devices and are unable to get them back. Usually, it happens while connecting the memory card, SD Card, or Pen drive, which is erroneous to PC. Here in this article, we will take you through such problems and let you know about how to do photo recovery from various storage devices.
What causes photos lost from Storage Devices?
- Virus or Trojan attacks
- Damaged or corrupted USB ports.
- Shift + Delete the photos / images accidentally
- Lost photos after emptying the Recycle Bin / Trash
- Improperly format the SD card, USB flash drive or external hard drive
- The device gets malfunctioned due to unsafely eject the external storage device
- Continuously inserting and ejecting the device from your computer
- Bad sectors on the storage device
- Bad Quality chipset used on the Storage Device
- Power outage causes photo loss.
Hence, if you want to keep safe of your photos, please remember to avoid the above-mentioned causes. However, if really the photo loss becoming unavoidable, can we still have the chance to restore photos?
Can deleted/lost photos be recovered?
You don’t have to worry about it at all! The photos are storing somewhere in the storage place and waiting for you to do photo recovery. Even if you have deleted, low-level formatted the images from the drive, we can still have an excellent opportunity to recover them.
However, if you have Shift + delete, emptied the Recycle Bin or formatted the drive, there’s no Restore option again for you to get back photos directly from the Recycle Bin, then the lost photos should be retrieved using third-party photo recovery software, here we are telling you to perform the photo recovery using Bitwar Data Recovery Software.
Bitwar Data Recovery Software is one of the most compatible and user-friendly software which is being used widely to recover all types of deleted Images, videos, Documents and other files from the storage devices like SD Memory card, USB flash drive, Pen drive, External Hard Disk, and other digital storage devices.
Things before photo recovery:
The software helps you out to recover the data, but there are few things you need to keep in mind once you have lost your photos or other important files from your storage device.
- If you have accidentally deleted pictures or photos or you have formatted your storage device, then stop writing any other data in your device. If you write any other files in the same storage device, it may overwrite the lost data in your device, and this may lead to permanent loss of all your data.
- Do not try to format the drive again, if its showing corrupted. Especially do not perform a full format on your hard drive.
- Do not connect your device to a computer for copying an existing file to a computer. You can do it after recovering the data.
How to do Photo Recovery using Bitwar Data Recovery?
It’s a simple and straightforward procedure to photo recovery using Bitwar Data Recovery Software. Mentioned below are a few steps which will help you to recover deleted photos from the storage devices.
Step1: Download and install Bitwar Free Data Recovery Software from the official website of Bitwar.
Step2: Connect your Storage device, i.e., Hard Drive, Memory card, USB Flash Drive, SD Card to your computer.
Step3: Launch Bitwar Data Recovery Software and select the Storage device and select a recovery mode.
Step4: Now, check Images/Photos option only to recover your Photos in “Select All file types” page. You can also use this software to recover other file types as well, such as Audio, Video, Document, Compressed files or other file types.
Step5: After scanning, click on the needed photo to preview in a zoom-in window, and then hit on the Recover option for Photo Recovery.
Note: While recovering photos, the only thing you need to keep in mind is, not to select the same storage device for recovery. This may lead to permanent loss of all your data. For recovered photos, you can choose any other device, or you can store them in any of your Hard Disk in computer.
What can Bitwar photo recovery software do more for you?
Bitwar Data Recovery Software supports to recover more than 300 + file formats and with the latest recovery algorithm, the users are able to recover almost all types of Photos; such as JPG, JPEG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, RAF, SR2, MRW, DCR, WMF, DNG, ERF or RAW.
Moreover, we offer a powerful preview feature for users to determine whether the photos are completed or corrupted, and file formats that are able for preview: jpg, png, gif, bmp, psd, ico, cr2, dcr, crw, raf, mos, kdc, nef, orf, pef, sr2, wdp, dng, tiff, tif, wmf, emf, ras, mng, jng, pic, pnm, ppm, pgm, hdr, tga, webp.
With its user-friendly interface, it takes just three steps to recover the lost photos from Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP or Mac OS, and you can find your lost photos and other files even if you are not familiar with computer.
Extra Advantages of Bitwar Photo Recovery Software
a) Detect the original file system from RAW disk (Drive showing as 0 bytes in This PC / My computer) and list the drive type as NTFS_RAW or FAT32_RAW in the device list, which helps users to get back lost photos with the original file name.
Sometimes, it happens that while copying or moving photos from memory card, SD Card, Pen drive, and other storage devices to a computer, we accidentally eject the device. This leads to data loss or malfunctioning of the storage device. But nowadays, there are various tools available to recover data.
Bitwar is one of the most useful data recovery software which helps you to recover all your files types, including images, documents, videos, compressed files, and other file types. With extra advantages of the software, photo recovery isn’t hard to perform then!
- Need to Recover Files Lost by Ctrl+Z? 3 Proven Ways Help You!
- Quick Fix Recycle Bin Corrupted Error with a Few Clicks!
-  Fixed: CF Card Corrupted and Unreadable on Windows / Mac
- How to Recover Deleted Files too large for Recycle Bin?
- [FIXED] The Volume Does Not Contain a Recognized File System
- How to Fix SD Card Deleting Files by Itself? These solutions help you!